In addition to any written agreement by and between Customer and Pinnacle Waste Services (“Pinnacle”), Customer hereby agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. Premises: Customer shall prepare an appropriate and fully accessible site for location of the rental containers (“Equipment”) on Customer’s premises. It is Customer’s sole responsibility to provide and grant Pinnacle complete access and right-of-way to the Equipment on Customer’s premises, which access and right-of way shall be sufficient to bear the weight and operation of Pinnacle’s vehicles and Equipment. Pinnacle shall have no obligation or liability for damage to the driving and/or Equipment’s storage surfaces due to the operation of, passage upon or storage of such equipment on Customers premises. Customer is responsible for the security and any damage to Equipment while at their site. Replacement or repair costs of damaged Equipment will be billed to customer directly.
2. Prohibited Substances: Customer acknowledges that local, municipal, city, county, state and/or federal laws, regulations, rules and ordinances prohibit the storage of certain items, materials and substances (“Prohibited Substances”) in Pinnacle’s Equipment. Prohibited Substances include, without limitations, tires, batteries, tree stump-s, railroad ties, paints, and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, industrial drums, food waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials and substances. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to Prohibited Substances, and Customer shall be liable for any charges, expenses, damages, losses, fines and/or penalties (including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties) relating to Customer’s storage and/or transportation of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment.
3. Weight Restrictions and Overload Fees: Customer is solely responsible for complying with the weight restrictions applicable to the Equipment. Customer acknowledges that each item/unit of Equipment has a designated weight specification and limitation (which varies based on the size and type of Equipment). Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for determining the weight restrictions applicable to Customer’s Equipment. In the event that the waste deposited into Pinnacle’s Equipment by Customer is in excess of these weights, Customer hereby expressly agrees to indemnify, defend, pay, and/or hold harmless Pinnacle from and against any and all damages, penalties, fines, liabilities resulting from or arising out of exceeding weight restrictions of Pinnacle’s Equipment. In addition, Customer will pay Pinnacle a fee (“Overage Fee”) per ton in excess of the applicable weight restriction for the Equipment. DO NOT FILL ABOVE OR OVER TOP RAIL OF CONTAINERS.
4. Delivery: Pinnacle will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure timely delivery and pick up of Equipment; provided that, due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, inclement weather, hazardous driving conditions, traffic delays, vehicular accidents, delays at disposal sites and equipment failure, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Pinnacle will not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for costs, expenses, losses and/or damages incurred by Customer in any manner relating to such delays.
5. We request a minimum 24-hour notice for scheduling service. Orders submitted after 3:00PM will be moved to the next available service date.
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle Waste Services.