Why should I choose PINNACLE as my service provider?
Our office is here in your community and our employees live within the community. We pride ourselves on service, safety, and security. We will make sure that each employee provides all three of those qualities. PINNACLE hires, banks, invests, supports local business’, pays taxes, and keeps your trash dollars here in Georgia. We will pay close attention to our customer’s needs and make every attempt to satisfy that need. PINNACLE will provide unrivaled services to our customers.
What payment options do you offer?
We accept payments by phone, mail, in-person, or on-line (coming soon!). You can pay by cash, check, money order, ACH, EFT, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover). Soon, we will offer electronic billing to reduce our paper billing. Initial set-up fee is waived.
What are your business hours?
Our office hours are currently 8:00am to 5:00pm.
How is my service affected by holidays?
PINNACLE observes the following holidays each year and will not be working when they fall on a weekday.
New Year’s Day • Labor Day • Independence Day • Thanksgiving Day • Christmas Day
Pick-up day will be delayed ONE business day if your scheduled service falls on the actual or if your pick-up day is AFTER the actual holiday during the holiday week. All services for the remainder of that week will be affected. We will update our website periodically for any scheduling changes as we get closer to each holiday.
What happens to our service during bad inclement weather?
We take pride in providing service during rain or shine. However, the safety of our employees, helpers and the public is our utmost concern. If street conditions are unsafe due to snow or ice, waste collection may be delayed until it is safe to operate.
Please check the main page on our website for updated scheduling and conditions .
General Guidelines for Roll-Off Containers:
1. Container should be placed on a hard level surface with no overhanging wires or limbs. Load container below the top rail and within the side rails for safe transport.
2. Acceptable Items: Construction debris, lumber, drywall, empty containers, general household junk, or dry goods. No household or food waste.
3. Prohibitive Materials or substances: Tires, batteries, tree stumps, railroad ties, paints and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, explosives or flammable items, industrial drums, food waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials. If in doubt, call ahead to avoid any additional fees.
4. Mattresses will be charged an additional fee for each item.
5. Heavy items such as logs, tree trash, concrete, asphalt, metal, dirt, and/or gravel should be handled in designated containers to avoid any overweight fees.